I'm just going to continue with my thoughts for the day (07/23/09):
- Looks like we're in for froggy weather. Thanks WCIA.
- Paul was a Pharisee.
- Learned today there was a guy who fell asleep in worship service and fell out of a window and died, but through the power of the Holy Spirit, he came back to life (Check it out: Acts). That's pretty awesome.
- 1,900 pounds does not equal a ton. Get it right, Crystal!
- What do you think it means when someone comes up to you, after you just spoke in front of a crowd, to tell you that public speaking will get better with time?
- I really like having chocolate pudding pie. It's delicious.
- I also really like fruit and custard mixed in a bowl of deliciousness. I wish I had Ashley's cooking skills.
- I love Max the Cat. He's my favorite.
- Furlough. Burlough. Tomorrow!!
- I should really visit the printing press, so I understand it.
- The "E" is supposed to be there.
- My mom thinks I'm possessed because my Diet Pepsi made me burp. It's not MY fault. The Diet Pepsi possessed me.
- Let's debate about Obama's decision to talk about racial profiling in his press conference about health care.
- Do you really want to know my thoughts about the health care plan?
- It does seem like a good idea to focus on what we can do, rather than the things we cannot do. Good thoughts.
Have a vunderful day!
C
No comments:
Post a Comment