Friday, November 13, 2009

Sleep?

Sleep does not seem to be my friend as of late. But I am enjoying the added waking hours, wasting my time.
I seem to have constant ideas and imaginings and thoughts running through my head. Anyway, I thought I would write something in hopes that I might bore myself to sleep. Long day tomorrow. Interviews and lots of story writing. Then I plan to either read "New Moon" or watch Buffy Season 2. Or hang with friends.
I'm going to stick it out through the "Twilight" series, even though I was a bit disappointed by the first book. I'm told they get better, so we shall see.
I have a lot more words left for NaNoWriMo, but I am enjoying the process and have confidence it will get done. I am determined that the novel be something fresh and new and interesting. If not this one, I will definitely write that novel someday -- the sooner the better, of course.
I won Illini tickets at work today! I gave them away to actual football fans, though. I entered the contest with them in mind anyway.
Well, sleep did not seem to be hard thing to motivate after all. I think it hit when I started talking about football.

How 'bout them Bears?

Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment