Sunday, October 17, 2010

Quick thoughts (10-17-10)

Thoughts for the day:
- Dear Dairy Queen patrons, I promise I was swatting at a fly with my straw not at the air. Stop looking at me.
- Dear Dairy Queen employees, I think it is creepy that there about 20-25 raccoons in the dumpster next to your building. I think it's even creepier that one of your employees didn't even flinch when he threw a bag of garbage in there for the 'coons to feast on.
- Henry is my friend. I love Henry.
- Ohhhh, we're halfway there. Ohhh, oh. Living on a prayer! Four down. Four more to go.
- It's OK Max. That was just N--- farting. I know it's scary, but don't worry.
- Anyone excited for the seventh movie installment of Harry Potter? I am! I am!
- I just love spending nearly $600 on car repairs! May I have another?
- "Consider pure joy my brothers when you encounter various trials. For you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. And let perseverance be perfect, so that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." - James 1
- Smilie face.

No comments:

Post a Comment