Thursday, March 10, 2011

Thoughts for the day 3-10-11

Thoughts that crossed my mind throughout the day (3-10-11):
- "Are you Walgreens?" - Me to a clerk at Walgreens
- He's not going to do anything to me. He's not going to do anything to me. Walk fast. Get keys. Lock door.
- Holy ... It's going to bite my face off.
- Must mail. Need box.
- Should I mail it?
- Are they going to spoil.
- Wow. Those are expensive cookies.
- Must . Eat . Chocolate.
- Ahhhh! Brown!
- I really just want to sleep.
- I really just want to watch 127 Hours.
- "Love and Other Drugs" is definitely a must see. If only for one line.
- Poor guy.
- Wow. He just showed me his stomach.
- PAMPERS!! Perfect!
- "He's going to think it's Pampers." - lady at post office. 'Yep.' - me
- 'Short bus' is probably not a very nice thing to say.
- Cool. Light up pen.
- I need to remove my nail polish. I need to stop biting my nails.
- Forum. Looming forum.
- Workout.
- Belly fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment