Saturday, March 26, 2011

Thoughts for the day: 3-26-11

So these are probably more like thoughts for the week, but here goes it.

- Inconceivable! (at work)
- "These are really, really pretty. I've never gotten anything like this." (at work)
- I should never karaoke again. It's bad. Really bad, and I'm not talking about my singing. (at bar)
- I was not the stink! She was! (at gym)
- Laughing uncontrollably because someone farted at the theater with Soutney and Jessica just makes us embarrassed and feel like we're 5. But it makes for a great memory!
- The Adjustment Bureau was good!
- I should just focus on driving, rather than focus on talking about the number of vehicles I've hit. When I talk about the number of vehicles I've hit or the damage I've done to my own car, I end up rear-ending more cars. Go figure.
- "BUNNY!! AHH!"
- "I didn't know what was happening. I just held on and waited for impact!"
- That is one huge burrito.

1 comment:

  1. These are like watching a movie from the middle. I have to try and figure out what it all means :)

    ReplyDelete